Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Right or Wrong????



Life's a path where you make the choice how u want ur life to end.... U choose if you want the good or the bad... The sad ending or the happy ending.... Most of us picks happy ending thinking its good for us.... but then again, not all happy ending really ends happily.... Sometimes, some happy ending stops halfway thru and ends up in misery..... Life's not all about fairy tale that we read in the books when we were young, u know.... That's y they call it Fairy Tale... Its a Tale told in a fantasy world.....


I made some choices in my life which i did regret at times... I wish i could turn back the time and amend my mistakes but yeah! no such thing as time travel, rite... So, i just gotta bare wif it.... huhuhuhu....


N currently, i made another decision in my life.... It's something very personal.... It's something to do with my life..... It's for a man i currently love more than myself.... I decided to keep him happy as long as he is with me, as that is wat i promised him once.... I will only be the cause of his happiness n luckiness.... So being promise, i have to keep up to it and changed myself.... being the same old me, the bubbly, psycho n wacko me!!!


It is not easy as well as its not hard to do it but life must go on..... So, let urself be the cause of happiness instead of someone's tears......





~Love is all about pain that shows you the actual meaning of happiness in life, as life must go on, people you love deserves the rights to go on with their life and be happy as well!!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment