Monday, November 30, 2009

2weeks

Its been 2 weeks now since I've not been in contact wif you but yet i can't make myself to contact you anymore.... Plus, i miss you like madly but it hurts to think back what i went thru and made myself go thru when i knew its the wrong path i chose and wish i nvr chose it...... In fact, its a path i could have ignored if i wanted to..... I cry every night thinking of you only to find out you don't do the same..... But its my feelings and its not yours, i cant expect the same from you...........

I wish i nvr knew you, i wish you nvr existed in my life and i really wish i could wake up the next morning and say "Who is that?" but sadly, i can't as those things only happens in movies..... Many signs were shown as a reason for me to leave but i used the smallest issues as a reason for me to stay on and the only reason was cause of HOPE...... I hoped on you, i trusted you even when my bestie did her best to make me leave you..... I suffered alot cause of you and you took everything like im worthless, seriously, am I not worthful to you? am I that bad that you had to ditch me halfway thru the the River of Niles? I think i was good enough for you but you.... you nvr appreciated that...... And I still wonder why.....

I wish i nvr did anything or was even out wif you as it hurts to see those places i went to wif you, those conversations we had..... I try to delete those memories from my mind, those that kept me happy, those that kept me smiling, those that showed me hope, those that hurt me as well......

Tell me............ What should I do to keep you wif me forever? Or at least to make you disappear from my life forever?

No comments:

Post a Comment