Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Where my future lies.....

So, everyone has their future well planned with lots of ideas in it.... ME?? Nope, hope to be a Journalist or might venture into Photographing if given me a choice but for now, i prefer being a freelance writer.....

Last week, we had this small gathering among the siblings n in laws and this was the conversation took place between me and my brother-in-law:-

R: So, what is your future plan? Planning to die as a logistics person or something u like?
Me: I always wanted to do Journalism but yeah, thanks to ur in-law(my 2nd sister) who first de-motivated me from taking up law(reason given, toooooo many lawyers around) and then journalism(claiming its a tough job but which job is not tough)..... So, ended up in Logistics which never ever crossed my mind....
R: If u were a lawyer, the judge would hang himself for not able to stop u from talking(arguing)
*wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka*
Me: But I prefer journalism as I get to travel and venture many new things.... Investigate, analyze and so forth....
R: Ok, be a freelance writer then.... what's stopping you??
Me: Yeah, that's what I want to be as well but still working on my writing skills and ideas...
R: Don't write about Politics or you might be the next Rafidah Aziz.... U don't wanna get smashed with rotten eggs & tomatoes, rite.....
Me: Wakakakkakakakakakaka.... Yeah, turn to be a controversial writer due to criticism on our Malaysian Politics & Racism..... Gosh, just can't stand the lack of knowledge of our leaders......

So, then I realised if I ever to be a politician(if i even get voted at all) people might just hate me and starts blogging or facebooking about me telling what a bitch I can be.....


No comments:

Post a Comment